Friday, September 26, 2008

Cutest Mustachioed Man Ever

I sold a set of Stylish Self-Adhesive Mustaches through my Qrious store recently.

It turned out to be such a fun and heartwarming experience for me! The buyer was a fellow Etsyian and she was purchasing this for her son. He had been asking for a fake mustache recently (what a kooky kid! aww!) so this was perfect.

I offered to gift wrap this and mail the package to his name, because I remember being a kid and getting super excited about receiving mail. I guess a stroke of inspiration hit me, and I wrapped the package in gold paper and made a constuction paper mustache on the front, with his name on it. Also, I wrote "Top Secret" and "Special Delivery" on the outside of the envelope. I wanted to make it feel super special and top secret and super spy-ish. I got all excited putting it together!

It was so nice to hear back that the gift was well received. His mom said his face lighted up and was running around the whole house with the package after he opened it. She was gracious enough to send me some fun pictures of the little guy. CUTE!

This was such a great experience for me, I just wanted to share.



No comments: